Friday, July 16, 2010

robert downey jr and his jude

















in honor of inception's opening day (and my 40th post), i wanted to present my parody of another fabulous film: "Sherlock Holmes". it's not a parody of the film, per say, but rather of the film-making process. i being one of the millions of fan girls that wanted sherlock and watson / robert downey jr. and jude law to get it on, i created this comic because i could not concentrate on studying for an ancient world civilizations mid term ... enjoy ... :D
this comic i made for my friends was the reason i started this blog - their awesome reaction to it made me think that i could hopefully brighten other people's day with my ridiculous antics.




2 comments:

  1. I don't think wonderful begins to describe this. :) SO WIN. SO VERY WIN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, that threw me off my chair XD XD XD
    Just make sure that none of jude Law's kids see these... That would be awkward.

    ReplyDelete